High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) pipes are cost effective answer for a number of piping problems in metropolitan, municipalities, industries, under water, mining, water distribution and other agricultural application and also on hydro projects that can be installed on surface, buried, slip lined, trench less, floating and submerged areas.
Benefits of HDEPs
- Available in wide range of size (3 mm to 1600 mm diameter).
- Pressure rating 2.5 to 25 kgf/cm2.
- Strong, extremely tough and long lasting up to 100 years.
- Trouble free installation, flexibility and resistance to chemicals and corrosion.
- Ultraviolet rays (UV) projected.
- Low repair frequency per km of pipe per year.